Friday, May 27, 2011

This is shaping up to be my most difficult pregnancy ever. They seem to get worse and worse. Any whoooooo.
My friend April and her husband Jeremy are having their first baby today! I actually think it will be sometime tomorrow, but they are at the hospital right now! I'm so excited for them. They've also suffered from infertility and Jace is really a miracle baby for them. I can't wait to meet and hold him!
The girls' t-ball season is coming to a close and I couldn't be happier. This year has been harder. I'm not really sure why. Weather, I know played a big part. We are also on an extremely young team (most of our players are 4.) I've enjoyed watching the girls, but I'll be happy when this is over. Kalyn and Keali (Keali in particular) have gotten so much better this year. Heath and I aren't sure if we will do this again next year. Kalyn would be on a competitive team at 7 years old and they have tournaments and travel away games every weekend for about 2 months. I can't handle that with Keali, twin two year olds, and a baby. We will see, but it isn't looking too promising!
I'm SO looking forward to this 3 day weekend! Can't wait to have three whole days off. I'm not even on duty!

No comments: