Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last Thursday, Kalyn and Keali went to bed very well.  I managed to get into bed fairly early too.  About an hour after I fell asleep, Keali walked in.  I asked why she wasn’t in her own bed and she said, “The Tooth Fairy hasn’t come yet and I’m tired of hiding under my blanket.”  I asked why she was hiding.  Because the Tooth Fairy is scary.

The TF did eventually come and left Kalyn $2.00.  I was in their room when she woke up.  She stretched, and quickly lifted her pillow to find the cash.  She was pretty excited and when she realized she had two $1 bills, she handed one to Keali!  She said it wasn’t fair that she got two and Sissy didn’t get any!  I was so pleased!  That was a very sweet thing to do.

Today I’ve been cleaning the house (those of you with kids will understand my frustration that it doesn’t look as though it has been touched) and doing laundry.  I’m exhausted! 

1 comment:

Starting Over said...

I love that Kalyn shared with Keali!! That, my sister, is the sign of a good mama.