Thursday, September 9, 2010

When I look out the window, I want nothing more than to cuddle up under a blanket with some hot cocoa.  It looks so cold out there!  In reality, it is 76 degrees with 81% humidity.  Not hot, but not cold.  The rainy weather has brought with it a headache and lethargy.  Getting out of bed is so hard because I just want to sleep!

Anyway…

Yesterday was school picture day for Kalyn.  She was such a little diva about the whole thing.  Heath says it’s my fault because I made a big deal out of it, but I REALLY wanted her school pictures to be cute!  We did her hair 4 times—she cried the first three times because “her friends would laugh at her” if she showed up to school looking like that.  When I picked her up yesterday afternoon, I asked her to show me how she posed.  If the pictures come out as cute as her pose for me did, they will be great pics.  Only time will tell.

Keali is struggling to keep up with Kalyn.  Kalyn has a computer lab in her school, so Keali has made up a computer lab at hers.  Kalyn gets to play outside for recess twice, so Keali takes great pride in sharing that she gets to go outside three times.  She wants so badly to be just like her big sister.  Luckily for us, Kalyn and Keali get along very well most of the time.

Kynan and Kaci both crawl now and are into everything.  EVERYTHING.  We keep them in baby prison most of the time, but they scream a lot when we do that.  I took both babies into Kalyn and Keali’s room the other day to play while I cleaned baby prison.  They were so excited to be in there!  It was adorable how they squealed and laughed!

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Oh dear!! I really want to see the school picture.