Monday, August 30, 2010

Thought I would share some pictures today.  When I picked Kalyn up from school, she told me she wanted to be an only child.  I told her it was a little too late for that, and being an only child would be boring anyway.  I don’t think she agrees yet.  I still can’t believe she is in school!  It breaks my heart just a little to say goodbye to her every morning.010

My little cookie monster!  He snatched this cookie away from Keali and devoured it before she could do anything.042

This was at my dinner the other night.  Kynan is NOT a fan of grass.044

It’s basically impossible to get a decent picture of everyone.048

See?051

I LOVE my baby RED WOLVES!!  Wow!  Kaci is so much fairer than Kynan.053

Such a sweet baby.055

Me and my Chubs.057

Heath and Chubs.059

Heath & the babies.061

Me and my Kaci-Bear.083

I am so in love with this little boy!088

And this precious girl.122

Super Bubbie!128

A Kaci Smile!131

She manages to look concerned a lot.166

Just included this because Keali was FASCINATED by the green flusher.

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

LOL! I love Kalyn's comments, what a funny little girl.

I don't know if Kaci is a lot fairer than Keenan, is more that Keenan was working up the blod for the scream!!
At least that's my theory :-)

Jennie said...

They are so cute!!