Sunday, February 28, 2010

I haven’t posted in a few days and I feel that I should.  I don’t have anything to post about though.

I’ve felt pretty cruddy for about a week.  Some sort of upper respiratory infection.  Yuck.  Except for a cough though it hasn’t been too bad.  I hurt my back somehow about a week ago, and just when it was feeling better I decided to do something stupid.

I picked a pair of shoes off the floor.  Now I can barely walk and everything hurts. 

Kynan and Kaci still have their yucky coughs and Kaci is throwing up a lot.  We are going to talk to the doctor about her prescriptions because they don’t seem to be helping at all. 

Aside from that, Kaci has the most beautiful smile.  Kaci has always appear sad to me.  Her eyes are very sad looking.  But when she smiles…

Her whole face lights up and she is so gorgeous!  I love this little girl!

Kynan is as smiley as ever, though there seems to be some rule that neither he nor his sister are allowed to smile at me.  I just have to catch them when they are focused on their Daddy.  I don’t get it.  Haha!

Kalyn and Keali.  Well.  Kalyn is a big challenge most of the time.  Last night I was putting away laundry in her room.  She was sitting on Keali’s bed and while she was talking and smiling at me she urinated all over Keali’s bed!  I mean…Huh!!  What was that about.  Then, she immediately said, “Mommy!  Look.  Keali wet the bed last night.” 

I didn’t find the stunt cute at all and made her get in the shower where I proceeded to wash her with cold water.  It may sound cruel, but I doubt she will do it again.  She didn’t like it too much.

While Kalyn has been a monster lately, Keali has been pretty much an angel.  She is so sweet.  She has her moments too, but I think she likes being “the good one” when Kalyn is bad.  She seems to rise to the occasion.  I’m not complaining about that!

Heath just bought me a Cricut Expression!  I am so excited for it to come in this week.  THAT is going to be tons of fun, and I’m the envy of all my scrapbooking friends!

I’m also going to go to a Jeff Dunham show in a couple weeks.  I am super excited for that!  I’m going with a couple friends and it is going to be so fun.  That guy makes me laugh so hard.  I can hardly wait!

No comments: