Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last night I went to the late night breakfast at ASU.  It is tradition that staff serve breakfast to the students the night before final exams start.  This year they decided to make it a true midnight breakfast.

Lucky for me, my boss said I didn’t have to come to work until 1 today to compensate for me being up half the night.  It was fun though and I got a cute t-shirt out of it.  There isn’t a whole lot I wouldn’t do for a cute t-shirt.  Sad, isn’t it?

Heath got up with the girls this morning to take them to school (I was very thankful because I was awake until 4:30 due to his snoring).  The girls have been begging him to take them to school for a while now, so I’m sure they were thrilled.  I helped him get them dressed, but then I went back to sleep. 

I got a couple hours in, then I got up and I’ve been hangin’ with the babies and Heath.  I have to go to work soon, but I’m certainly enjoying my morning off.

I’m so looking forward to winter break in a week and a half.  A couple weeks off with my family should be rejuvinating!

This morning, I was washing  Kaci in the tub.  I took her cup away from her to rinse off, and she wasn’t happy at all.  She gave me a look that clearly said, “When I take over the world in a few years…YOU are the first to go.”  I have to admit, I’m a little scared.

No comments: