Thursday, August 19, 2010

My precious little Sundae has learned to crawl.  (That is one of my names for Kynan.)

He is a MENACE!!  Into everything.  Nothing is safe or remotely close to safe.  And he is lightening fast too!  I catch him doing something he isn’t supposed to do and I have to believe that he knows he isn’t supposed to do it because of the look he gives me.  The sweetest little smile.  Unfortunately he won’t smile for me when I have a camera so this will have to do.

062

It’s a good thing I am completely in love with this little boy.459

Kaci has started army crawling and I am sure she will be hands and knees crawling in a week or so.  They started back to school Monday.  We miss them, but they are getting great therapy and I think they bring joy to the people who work with them.    467

In some of my rare time away from work, we were able to take the kids to the mall to play.  It is too hot to play outside.  We let Kynan and Kaci play too.  They were adorable and LOVED it!010013With training, I’ve been working almost non-stop.  It is coming to a close though (thank goodness!).  I’ve gotten to have all four kids with me quite a bit this past week.  Heath was working.  He works football right now and that is mostly outside.  It isn’t really safe or feasible for him to take the kids to work, so I’ve been doing it until we find a steady babysitter.

I have to admit—I’ve really enjoyed the extra time with them.  I’ve been able to get stuff done (not as much as I could have, but much more than I thought I would) and spend time with my precious ones. 

Unfortunately, they have found some of my work rather boring and don’t quite understand that my attention cannot be 100% on them.

333Keali kept crawling into my lap during one training session.  She is so cute. IMG_1993

Some staff members were shooting part of their Res Life ROCKS video while Kalyn was with me.  I asked her to put on this hat and glasses.  She wouldn’t do it!  I ended up having to bribe her with chocolate cake.  I know.  I’m a great Mom!  I think she is adorable though!335

She was SO BORED by this session. 018

Aren’t baby feet the cutest?  This is Kaci’s.024

She has been so happy since she got her tubes in last week.  She is such a pretty little girl and I love to hear her laughing.036

Kynan and Heath at the mall.  Like I said.  He won’t smile for me when I have a camera.   509

My little Chubbs.  He is thinning out though.  He won’t be my Bubbie Chubs much longer. :(     530

Kalyn and Keali love having their picture taken and jump into any shot with Kynan or Kaci they can.  

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I hear you on the trouble makers. How do they know that they are doing wrong and that a cute smile should make up for it? It sounds like practice for those teen years that are to come.