Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another week of training is over!  Only a lot more to go…

This weekend was well needed and wanted.  Today, I woke up with a huge headache and it only got worse as the morning went on.  Heath insisted that we go out because the babies were getting cranky being indoors and I’ve been having a lot of headaches lately.  The weather, I think, is causing the headaches.  Very humid, muggy, and HOT.

After out for a while (and several doses of alieve) and my head started feeling better.  I was thankful!  We did some shopping, and spent time with the kids.  This evening we went to dinner with Heath’s parents.  It was really nice to see them and we had a nice meal. 

My headache is coming back, but this time I am certain it is because of the shrieking 5 and 3 year old.

Kynan and Kaci are doing well and we have gone 10 whole days without taking either to the doctor’s office!  Is this a new record?  It may be.  Anyway…Bubbie is sitting up now and Kaci is starting to try.  Bubbie is growing out three new teeth and Kaci is working on her second. 

Almost time for bed.  Church in the morning.  My weekend is almost over!  Boo Hoo.

No comments: