Friday, February 12, 2010

Heath is in Texas being the Athletic Trainer for CowTown Volleyfest.  That means I am home with our four children.  By myself!  I’m more than a little nervous about this.  It makes me really respect and be in awe of those of you who have gone much longer with out your spouses, and with more children too!

Kalyn just said this to me.

“Mommy.  Sometimes you lay in bed at night and cry when you are alone.  I will sleep with you tonight so you aren’t lonely.”

Well.  No.  I don’t.  But that is very sweet and I may take her up on the offer.

2 comments:

Markell said...

Hope he's not gone too long. Hang in there and take it one moment at a time. You can do it! :)

Cheryl said...

I hope he gets home soon, too! I hope things are going well. Kalyn is so sweet!

And I LOVE that video! What a wonderful joyful moment!