Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Okay. Still no birthday pics. I just don't have time!
The conference in NC was really good. I went with a sinus infection and I think I ate something bad while I was there, but all in all it was good. I really missed my hubby and babies, but I did enjoy some of the quiet!
When I returned Monday night, I got hugs from everyone. Mamaw and Papaw came in about 5 minutes later and all the kids acted like they hadn't seen them in four days. What was that about! I got a hug. The grandparents got screams and tackeled. Hmm.
I did get a good snuggle in with all of them later though so that made up for it.
I went back to work yesterday but had to leave early with a huge headache. I drugged myself up at home, but couldn't sleep it off, so Bryan and I went to pick Kalyn up from school (I was...shall we say, under the influence, so Bryan drove). Maybe it was my meds. Maybe it was just Bryan. He is a slow and exceedingly careful driver! It was nice. Except for the part when he ran the stop sign. (Sorry Bryan!)
Today I am back at work and I attended the Employee Benefits Fair. I won a $50.00 gift card to Olive Garden! Yeah!

1 comment:

Starting Over said...

Melissa, he is a very slow driver, it's not just you!! I'm glad you're feeling a little better!