Monday, February 8, 2010

We are having another snow day!  And that is just fine with me.

This weekend didn’t feel like much of a weekend and we definitely didn’t get things done that we needed to.  Saturday we went with Heath to work.  He had a couple make-up basketball games.  It was nice spending that time together.

After the games we went grocery shopping.  That trip ruined the nice time.  Kalyn and Keali were AWFUL.  We have to get two carts.  One for the babies and one for the food.  This means that Kalyn and Keali have to walk.  And can run away whenever they want to.  And they did.  I was in a bad mood after that.

Sunday we woke up bright and early to go to church.  The girls were bad again!  They escaped while Heath went out for a minute.  I had to chase them in the back of the room on the wood floor that echoes.  It was so embarrassing.   I had to leave church early to go to work.  I don’t usually have to work on Sunday but a couple times a year I do. 

Work was incredibly boring and it was so hard for me to stay awake.  When I got done, I went home and worked on laundry. 

Like I said, we didn’t get much done this weekend.  When I got the call at 5:30 that the university was closed for snow…I was so happy!  I got to sleep in AND we will be able to finish our weekend!

Hopefully Kalyn and Keali will cooperate better.

No comments: